- pxnPluginLib - This is a library plugin required by all PoiXson plugins.
- pxnBackrooms - The backrooms plugin.
- Multiverse - Allows you to load multiple worlds.
- MoreFoods - This plugin adds more foods, as the name suggests. Some of these foods are needed to access some backrooms levels.
- RedstoneTerminal - This plugin adds functionality to computers and arcade games in the backrooms.
The first time you start the server, the pxnBackrooms plugin will create a few new worlds. These worlds will generate endlessly as players explore.
- This command will teleport you or another player to a level of the backrooms.
- /morefoods age - This command will cause the food in your hand to age and rot.
- backrooms.tp - Allows a player to teleport to a backrooms level.
- backrooms.tp.others - Allows a player to teleport other players to a backrooms level.
- backrooms.noclipfront - Allows a player to no-clip from the frontrooms into the backrooms.
- backrooms.noclipback - Allows a player to no-clip inside the backrooms, back to the lobby.
These resource packs can be found inside the plugin jar file.
- Lop - Default resource pack for the backrooms, made by the developer of the plugin, LorenzoP
- Luuk - Better textures, made by Luuk.
Luuk's Fully Custom (3rd party)
To use this, you must stop the server and replace the blocks.yml file below in the plugins/pxnBackrooms/ folder of your server, then delete the level worlds created by the plugin. When you start the server again, the worlds will generate with the custom blocks.